..just another pseudonym

Saturday, September 6, 2008

At Long Last


My thoughts, they were all always about you

I thought to myself when is this gonna due?

And so the hours pass, the days gone by

The months flies, as winter subsides

With the feeling something’s growing inside

Oh my…

The concurrence might just be a stroke of luck

I thought to myself with a sense of abrupt

Fastening myself from the Lords’ fear

But need it be a fluke all the time, all the while?

I question with something standing on the mile

Oh dear…

Confessions: looking at the other side of the leaf

Critically, these trials may be a make believe

Debauched I was, it remains a mystery

Like penitence and repentance

Both bringing the meaning of compunction

Oh blimey…

Now that’s an achievement, by admitting

And I must say it all might not sound fitting

But honesty the best policy,

With that, it has shed some light

Of new hopes, compassion and a future bright

Phew, now you see…

A chained reaction it all figures up,

The fruit of the holies fills my cup

Blest and blessed I stand witness

Such joy, such peace was an excrescence

Beyond my bliss can I imagine this omnipotence

My happiness…

No comments: