..just another pseudonym

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Flavor Of May


No, no it isn’t spring this time around

Neither summer, autumn or winter.

Subtle yet calming is how it sound

Diligently part of its splinter

And wanting me to rebuke this one

Is an aspect not worth pondering

As I know that it’s a charming swan,

Approaching it, it says I'm daring.

It kept making me want more of it

And the parcels just won’t stop right now

Thus the trading starts by first to sit

Followed by flexing fingers anyhow,

My thoughts my mind is to imagine

How would we do face-to-face instead?

Firstly gaping the obvious margin

So I feel less tense and out of state.

My picture of it is just too pure

Cheating death just makes it more unique

The way it says, it will never bore

Distinctively it’s just plain elite.

No comments: