..just another pseudonym

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Haiku: A Make Out


My hands they slowly cuddle from behind

Rightfully by the waist and pashing by the neck

Letting not to waste this heighten stride.


You set yourself free, twist facing me

Clasping me by the hips –

Giving me a pulsating kiss on the lips.


How can I turn on your requests?

To leave you to play on your own

And stay my fingers from you.


I would return in full-passion embrace

Preparing ourselves for a journey,

‘Tis journey deep into the deepest blue.


Distinctly a fiery peck on the lips

Ostensibly letting loose the fragments,

Baring but a shiny over coating.


The smooth texture of layers

Amplifies the rhythm of multiple pashing

Up beating the cadence of play.


When the clock strikes three,

It’s the beginning of an easement

Para gliding through an enjoying shiver.


Finishing with a Big Bang

The synthesis of a healthy strong girl,

Named after the goddess, Aphrodite.

No comments: