..just another pseudonym

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Polished Rendition


You kept me long enough just to throw me away

I was strong enough to endure till this coming day.

What kept me going was this flickering thought

It was so impetuous that it effervescently fought

Even a golem wasn’t much of a match up front

Not to mention colossus or a leviathan’s grunt

But that’s all gonna come to an end pretty soon

I’m pretty sure, I’m very much confident to goon

Notwithstanding that I was ill-treated over again

Anticipating I’d never ever again be in vain, nor feel pain

I’ll never give perchance a leak into my desires

Nor shall I ever hope to look back and burn like forest fires

For this is a decomposer, it’ll be my form of a reform

I know it deep within, it’s sticking-out out of its form.

.

How do I know this? It’s just the ABC of my gut feeling

So translucent, so unbolted, so impersonal to my thrilling

Losing all hopes for such a moment in my point of life

Did it made me think deeper and critical of (some say) a wife

How could such a person live and let live with time?

I don’t even get the metaphor of such idiosyncratic rhyme

When this person can’t even live for the moment in its own

Prompting for occurrence that sores just as you’ve sown

Idling all the time for a needle in a haystack foolishly

When the needle is actually in the sewing box prudishly!

Too late…too long…no time is further given to lustrate

You’ve reached the limit, in you I grew to frustrate

In you I grew to understand and behave and care

But in you did I was able to pour out or even share.


No comments: