..just another pseudonym

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tripping Over the Edge


What a holiday it jolly is,

Going to KL how it sound so plain

*dreaming*(I miss the person giving a kiss)

Wearing a t-shirt with a stain.

.

The night was truly awesome,

I had a stroll by the kilometer around

Obviously no doubt it was tiresome

But it was an experience sounding astound.

.

The bed in the hotel…? Revolting.

I don’t dare return the following day

Harlots are seen parading, how seducing

Horrifically, I just wanna sleep; nothing to say.

.

Timing is difficult to approximate

Since I’m unfamiliar with the schedule

But by a rough margin it was “checkmate”

Nothing, thankfully, went overdue.

.

There’s walking, treading, trampling

Tiring, almost definitely

And there’s less sleeping…

I can’t miss out on all the credulity.

.

My heart goes out to my friend

For taking time driving us, monkey

Eh, don’t overlook me as a fiend,

You’re a good friend, not a donkey.

.

Really, I’m sorry for what occurred

I dislike feeling so helpless at times,

Wish I could make u feel secured

But I can’t no matter how it rhymes.


No comments: