..just another pseudonym

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Far Away


Look into my fatigued eyes…

Tell me what you could get

Has it filled your thoughts?

With pleasures of fantasy

Or with staggering reality,

By our age at twenty-seven

A past fitting in memories

As the orifice collaborates

Synching into a form likeness

T’was delicate yet stupefying

Never words could elucidate

The passion that’s within us

Demurred and rejected still;

Only hopes gleaming in my eyes

April’s no fool to me yet

Happenstance couldn’t be bought

Chide of custom hypocrisy

Demand only the integrity

As warmth is shared, given

Never surrendering to atrocities

My passion calmly alleviates

Musing over times of happiness

It was a place somewhere outlying

With kisses bursting to the rate

Receptors tasting it so luscious

Your abode is both a desiring will.

No comments: