..just another pseudonym

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hoarse Journey


I dreamt of an oddly looking bunny

It looked just like you being funny

Justly, nothing seem to fit in perfectly

Words from you is heard partially

Corrode away your lavish talks;

I’m duly fried up to my tonsils

I’m a dreamer suckling on painkiller pills

On the district haplessly feeling undone

Getting tipped, tripping on someone

Illusions elude from my mind

I sense them tailing from behind

Berserk and rage filled animosity;

Left my right hand to swing gauchely

“Smack”, crimsons ooze raunchily

The sound of a shriek cracks the unevenness

And even so the crackling frills ungainliness:

No voice longer to mummer care

Not a noise to argue just a blank stare

A world free from reverberation visualized

My racketing holler growls now immobilized.

No comments: